Welcome to our updated site for the travel industry, featuring new themed maps added since 2011: including Birding, Outdoor Activities, Shoppping and Quilting. There is so much to see and do in Vermont.
Click here to access our themed map: What's New in Vermont!
Click here to see more than 15 themed maps, so much to see and do in Vermont.
Vermont receptive tour operators update:
- Sugar Tours is offering 1 to 3 night stay in Vermont featuring an evening show with Carl Hurley in June 2013. Click here for more information.
- Notch Above Tours has winter, spring, summer and fall Rail and Trail Packages in cooperation with Amtrak and Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe. Click here for more information.
- Finer Tours offers Foods and Farm of Vermont. Click here for more information.
- Telgen Tours offers Quilt Hop in Vermont. Click here for more information.
- Custom Tours, Inc. is the new preferred partner to offer receptive rates for domestic midweek group travel at New England’s new premier four-season resort, Jay Peak, which has created amazing, brand new, innovative itineraries that are different than any of our previous tour components. Click here for more information
You will find below a list of documents in PDF format showing what is new since 2005.