Welcome to our updated site for the travel industry, featuring new themed maps added since 2011: including Birding, Outdoor Activities, Shoppping and Quilting. There is so much to see and do in Vermont.
Click here to access our themed map: What's New in Vermont!
Click here to see more than 15 themed maps, so much to see and do in Vermont.
Vermont receptive tour operators update:
- Sugar Tours is offering 1 to 3 night stay in Vermont featuring an evening show with Carl Hurley on September 4, 2014. Click here for more information.
- Notch Above Tours is offering for individuals or small groups of 8, a guided motorcycle tour. Click here for more information.
- Finer Tours offers Foods and Farm of Vermont. Click here for more information.
- Telgen Tours offers Quilt Hop in Vermont. Click here for more information.
- Custom Tours, Inc. Play with your food! Culinary Adventures in Vermont. A New England Culinary Institute exclusive with Custom Tours, Inc. Available mondays year-round in Montpelier. Click here for more information
New African American Heritage Trail in Vermont, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You will find below a list of documents in PDF format showing what is new since 2005.