No purchase necessary. Sweep states open and offered to all legal residents of the U.S.A. and Canada who are 18 years of age or older at time of participation. Promotion begins 7/1/13 and ends on 08/5/13. Visit www.vermontvacation.com/naturallybeautiful for Official Rules and how to enter. Restrictions Apply. Killington, VT. All Rights Reserved.
KILLINGTON VERMONT VACATION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND HAVE INTERNET ACCESS.
1. Sweepstakes Details: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open and offered to all legal residents of the U.S.A. who are 18 years of age or older at time of participation. Employees, officers, directors and members of Reward Volunteers partners and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies, and those involved in the production, development, distribution, implementation or handling of this Sweepstakes, any agents acting for or on behalf of the above entities, service providers, prize suppliers, website developers, and other persons associated with the Sweepstakes and/or members of their immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents, regardless of where they live) and/or persons living in the same household as such employees, officers, and directors (whether or not related) are ineligible.
2. Promotion Period. The Promotion begins 7/1/2013 at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET"), and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 8/5/13 ("Promotion Period"). The Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this promotion.
3. Limit one entry per person regardless of method of participation. Sweepstakes entries not properly completed will not be allowed. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be returned.
4. Laws and Regulations: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
(a) There is one grand prize consisting of a prize package for a group of two adults for 5 nights of lodging for 2 people in the Killington Region located in the heart of the Green Mountains. This includes participating properties in the towns of Pittsfield, Mendon, Rutland, Chittenden and Killington. This reservation includes six rounds of golf. Prize must be redeemed by October 31, 2013. Only one certificate may be redeemed per reservation; Certificates may not be combined to extend stays beyond two nights/two days. Lodging is provided on a space available basis at our discretion and may not be available for the dates that you request. The five consecutive lodging nights must be Sunday – Friday. Specific property requests are no accepted. Other stay restrictions may apply.
(b) Grand Prizewinner and travel companions must travel on the same itinerary, as set by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Meals, gratuities, service charges or taxes, ground transportation not specified hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls and all other unspecified incidental expenses for this prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
(c) All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash, and prize substitutions will not be allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason and only then for prize of equal or greater value. Without limiting the foregoing, grand prize is subject to availability/blackout dates and some additional restrictions may apply. Sponsor, Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, members, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes. By claiming a prize, the winner agrees to assume all risks and agrees that the prize is awarded upon the condition that each of the Sweepstakes Entities will have NO liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or other damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize or from winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes.
6. Drawing and Notification Details: On or about August 5th, 2013, the Sponsor shall conduct one random grand prize drawing from all eligible entries. The odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by phone or mail on or about August 5th 2013. By accepting a prize, the winner and companions agree to the use of their name and/or likeness in any promotion/advertising/trade activities, and any and all rights to said use, without further compensation or notification, and without prior review and approval, except where prohibited by law.
(a) Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes.
(b) Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; computer software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant's or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials from the website or Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, due to without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, that in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, the winner will be selected from among all eligible mail in entries and all eligible online entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or by some other method determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion as fair, consistent, and in accordance with the spirit of these Official Rules. And, notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the website. E-mail entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries may not be reproduced in any manner and entries that are lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete, illegible, defaced, mutilated, forged or in any manner altered will be disqualified.