2020 Vermont Ski and Ride Giveaway
Enter to Win
Vermont Tourism and Ski Vermont are giving away a two-night ski and ride vacation to a resort in Vermont! Two grand prize winners will be selected, each receiving two nights of lodging and two days of skiing or riding at a Vermont resort.
Sweepstakes runs until Jan. 31, and we'll pick the winners shortly thereafter. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes open and offered to all legal residents of the U.S.A. who are 18 years of age or older at time of participation. Sweepstakes begins on 01/13/20 and ends on 1/31/20.
"Vermont Ski and Ride Weekend Giveaway" SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND HAVE INTERNET ACCESS.
1. Sweepstakes Details: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open and offered to all legal residents of the U.S.A. who are 18 years of age or older at time of participation. Employees, officers, directors and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies, and those involved in the production, development, distribution, implementation or handling of this Sweepstakes, any agents acting for or on behalf of the above entities, service providers, prize suppliers, website developers, and other persons associated with the Sweepstakes and/or members of their immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents, regardless of where they live) and/or persons living in the same household as such employees, officers, and directors (whether or not related) are ineligible.
2. Promotion Period. The Promotion begins 01/13/19 at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”), and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 1/31/19 (“Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this promotion.
3. Limit one entry per person regardless of method of participation. Sweepstakes entries not properly completed will not be allowed. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be returned.
4. Laws and Regulations: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
5. Prizes: (a) There are two grand prizes consisting of a two-day, two-night package for two people at Killington OR Sugarbush, including two nights of lodging and two days of skiing for each person. Additional travel expenses are not covered.
- Sugarbush restricted blackout dates are 12/25/19 – 1/5/20, 1/18-20/20 and 2/15-23/20.
- Killington restricted dates are 12/20/19-1/1/-20, 1/17-19, 2/14-22 and Saturday arrival/departures are restricted.
- Prizes also valid for Summer 2020 as well with summer activities.
(b) All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winners will be issued an IRS Tax Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) stating the value of the prize for tax filing purposes. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash, and prize substitutions will not be allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason and only then for prize of equal or greater value. Without limiting the foregoing, grand prize is subject to availability/blackout dates and some additional restrictions may apply. Sponsor, Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, members, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes. By claiming a prize, the winner agrees to assume all risks and agrees that the prize is awarded upon the condition that each of the Sweepstakes Entities will have NO liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or other damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize or from winner's participation in the Sweepstakes.
6. Drawing and Notification Details: On or about February 3, 2019, the Sponsor shall conduct two random grand prize drawings from all eligible entries. The odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by phone or email on or about February 7, 2019. The winner and companions will be required to sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within 14 days following the date of notification of grand prize winning. The winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner (selected from all remaining eligible entries) if all affidavits/releases are not signed and returned as required, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable. By accepting a prize, the winner and companions agree to the use of their name and/or likeness in any promotion/advertising/trade activities, and any and all rights to said use, without further compensation or notification, and without prior review and approval, except where prohibited by law.
7. General: (a) Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes.
(b) Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; computer software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant's or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials from the website or Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, due to without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, that in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, the winner will be selected from among all eligible mail in entries and all eligible online entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or by some other method determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion as fair, consistent, and in accordance with the spirit of these Official Rules. And, notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the website. E-mail entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries may not be reproduced in any manner and entries that are lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete, illegible, defaced, mutilated, forged or in any manner altered will be disqualified.
(c) Personal information collected in conjunction with this Sweepstakes will be used by Sponsor: (i) to administer the Sweepstakes, including notification of the winner and inclusion of winner's name on a publicly available winner's list and (ii) for future advertising/marketing efforts from Sponsors.
(d) By participating, all entrants assume all risk and liabilities associated with the Sweepstakes. By participating, all entrants will hold all Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, members, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless of any liability associated with the Sweepstakes.