Rail Station Information
A station building (with waiting room) is located at:
The compact, walkable downtown Brattleboro footprint houses an incredible variety of entertainment venues, diverse dining, unique boutiques, and local artisans. Brattleboro offers an urban feel, set against the natural beauty and charm you'd expect to find in Vermont.
Read more about Brattleboro.
The following attractions are located within walking distance (or a short taxi/bus ride):
- Brattleboro Museum & Art Center
- Whetstone Station Restaurant and Brewery
- Latchis Theatre
- Hermit Thrush Brewery
- Retreat Farm
- The New England Center for Circus Arts
- Vermont Canoe & Kayak Touring Center
- Creamery Covered Bridge
- Saxtons River Distillery
The following lodging is located within walking distance (or a short taxi/bus ride):
- Latchis Hotel
- The Inn on Putney Road
- The train station is a 2-minute walk to Brattleboro Main Street.
- Enterprise Car Rental is about 2 miles from the station train.
- The Brattleboro Transportation Center is a quick walk from the train station. Find bus schedules and more.