Rail Station Information
A station building (with waiting room) is located at:
Rutland offers a vast array of activities and outdoor adventure for the whole family and many attractions are accessible without a car.
Read more about Rutland.
The following attractions are located within walking distance (or a short taxi/bus ride):
- Paramount Theater
- Wonderfeet Kid’s Museum
- Rutland City Farmers Market (operates year-round)
- Chaffee Art Center
- Pine Hill Park
- Vermont Outdoor Adventure Tours (accessible via Rutland-Killington Commuter bus)
- Norman Rockwell Museum (accessible via Rutland-Killington Commuter bus)
The following lodging is located nearby:
- The train station is a 5-minute walk to downtown Rutland.
- The train station is a 5-minute walk to Marble Valley Regional Transit Center where you can catch the bus operated by Marble Valley Regional Transit District. Use their Trip Planner to get directions and schedules.
- For return visitors who have previously taken the Killington-Gramps shuttle to Killington Resort or Pico Mountain, please be advised that this service is not currently available. You can sign up for our newsletter for train updates and trip ideas.