Rail Station Information
A station building (with waiting room) is located at:
Rutland offers a vast array of activities and outdoor adventure for the whole family and many attractions are accessible without a car.
Read more about Rutland.
The following attractions are located within walking distance (or a short taxi/bus ride):
- Paramount Theater
- Wonderfeet Kid’s Museum
- Rutland City Farmers Market (operates year-round)
- Chaffee Art Center
- Pine Hill Park
- Vermont Outdoor Adventure Tours (accessible via Rutland-Killington Commuter bus)
- Norman Rockwell Museum (accessible via Rutland-Killington Commuter bus)
The following lodging is located nearby:
- The train station is a 5-minute walk to downtown Rutland.
- The Rutland station offers through-ticketing to Killington Resort and Pico Mountain. When you book your ticket online for the Ethan Allen Express, choose Killington-Gramps Shuttle, VT (KLT) as your final destination and Amtrak's partner, Gramps Shuttle, will bring you to and from the Rutland station and the slopes.
- The train station is a 5-minute walk to Marble Valley Regional Transit Center where you can catch the bus operated by Marble Valley Regional Transit District. Use their Trip Planner to get directions and schedules.